As a result of the major structural changes that have occurred in the U.S. and Global economy since 2008 there has been an increase of financial regulatory requirements, thus changing the way that banks conduct business. Banks and lending institutions are under pressure to increase profitability, capture new market share and retain customers all while in compliance with stricter lending regulations.
Anticipate Change, Overcome Old Paradigms
If your current real estate and SBA decision making tools are annually updated database printouts last updated in 2008, you are in trouble. Significant structural changes have occurred in the U.S. and Global economy since 2008, changing not only who your customer is but also how they evaluate and adapt to recent, significant business changes. Their location hasn’t changed, their product mix hasn’t changed, but their customer base may have significantly changed from what they knew it to be 2 years ago…or even 6 months ago….or even one quarter ago.
Reduce Risks and Understand Growth Opportunities
The 3L Score is a custom designed snapshot of the condition and make-up of the customers supporting your client’s current and future business addresses. Last completed quarter and even current month data, often only days old comprise the algorithmic picture Catalyst Analytics has created for you. Quickly eliminate proposals that will not fit into your successful business models. Find new pockets of success in cities, states and with small businesses that you had previously avoided.
The 3L Score Paints a Clear Picture of Risk and Reward
- Quickly identify locations that fit your basic requirements for underwriting.
- Clearly identify the differences between any two locations that appear to be the same but are performing differently.
- Gain valuable insight into the make-up and mindset of the households who currently support your customer’s business locations.
- Evaluate your own retail locations; understand the spending mentality of your local community.
- Take a proactive approach to measuring and identifying your “at-risk” locations, giving you the opportunity to provide direction and solutions as to the best approach to take when making a decision about the future of that location.
Get Your 3L Score Today!
Flexible subscription options, get a quote now! – Click Here